The Artyvect is a wallet made of tyvek, a waterproof and tear-resistant material that looks like paper. This makes the wallet surprisingly thin and light. But don't let its paper-look surprise you: the wallet is a lot stronger than you might think. Try it: you won't be able to break the Artyvect Wallet easily!
This wallet has no stitching and forms itself to the contents of your wallet. Moreover it's waterproof and tear-resistant. With the Artyvects Wallet you won't only be doing yourself a favour, but also the environment. It's made from 25% recycled material and is 100% recyclable. Even the prints are made with environment-friendly ink.
The wallet comes in various fun prints and through use it eventually gets a vintage look. So no Artyvect wallet is the same!
There is room for 16 bankcards, 2 compartments for money and 2 for business cards.
And it'll fit perfectly and subtly in your back pocket.
- No stitches so it won't fray
- Waterproof and tear-resistant
- Made from 25% recycled material and 100% recyclable
- Prints made with environment-friendly ink
- Ultra thin, adapts to its contents
- Compartment for money, bankcards and business cards, but not for small change
- Ultra strong material
- The longer it's used the more vintage it'll look
A little bigger than the Mighty Wallet, so that your European driver's license and 50 EUR notes will fit in it.