Returns and Warranty
If you wish to change or cancel your order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Has your order already been shipped? Then you can refuse the package upon delivery by the mailman. This is free of charge. After receiving the return shipment we will send you a refund as soon as possible, no later than 14 days after your cancellation.
Orders will automatically be canceled when no payment is received.
Are you not happy with your purchase? No problem. With CoolGift you can exchange or return an undamaged product within 90 days.
Do you wish to return an idtem? This is possible. To make sure your return shipment goes as smoothly as
possible, please follow these steps:
- Let us know via email@example.com that you wish to return an item.
- Our customer service will give you instructions about how to send the item back to us.
- After your return shipment is well received, you will get a confirmation of receipt.
- The purchase amount will be refunded as soon as possible, no later than 14 days after cancellation.
- Or if so requested, it will be replaced by a new item.
If possible, we ask to return the order in its original packaging and in a sturdy box for shipping purposes.
If an error was made by us we will cover the return shipping costs. In all other cases these costs will
be for you.
All refunds are done for the full purchase amount (incl. initial shipment costs). If a damaged product is returned to us, we can charge you for those damages.
CoolGift gives a minimum 2 year warranty for manufacturing defects on all products.
The "legal warranty" that is in effect guarantees that every item delivered adheres to the normal standards of soundness and usability. If it turns out this is not the case, don't hesitate to contact us. We will make sure the warranty is handled correctly with the manufacturer.
There can be no claim to warranty when:
- The wear can be considered normal.
- There are defects as a result of the product being used inappropriately or otherwise not corresponding to its intended purpose.
- Damage was caused on purpose, through gross negligence or poor maintenance.
In case of complaints about a product please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then contact the manufacturer and make sure your warranty is handled correctly.
Do you have a complaint?
Filing a complaint about the product or our service can be done via mail: email@example.com. You will receive a substantive reaction to your complaint within 2 working days.