The right to beer arms
incl. VAT / excl. €3.95 shipping
Victim of my own success.
We offer various options for delivery. You can see them all in your shopping cart.
97% of parcels reach our customers on time. We make every effort to ensure a timely delivery.
If ordered before 20:55
“Wait, let me put my beer down first”, is a sentence you’ll never have to use again. This handy holster allows you to keep your hands free at all times. The concept is not new - 1000 years ago the Vikings used to hang their drinking horns on their belts - but this is certainly the modern-day version.
The holster is made from high quality leather and can hold cans and 33cl bottles. So arm yourself against a dry throat today!
- Beer holster made with 100% real leather
- Suitable for most 0.33 litre bottles or cans
- Simply slide the beer holster on to your belt and let it hang from your hip
- Fits all belts up to 4 cm wide (belt not included)
- Brine water-resistant surface
- Weight approx. 76 grams
- Size: Height including loop approx.. 20 cm, depth of the holster approx.. 8 cm, width of the holster approx. 5.5 cm