Fishermen Tea Holders
A relaxed day of fishing on the high teas
incl. VAT / excl. €3.95 shipping
Victim of my own success.
We offer various options for delivery. You can see them all in your shopping cart.
97% of parcels reach our customers on time. We make every effort to ensure a timely delivery.
If ordered before 20:55
A day of fishing can be as refreshing as a cup of tea. Just ask these 4 Chinese fishermen. But they are not refreshed because Uncle Pete brought a case of beer to the fishing party. No, these fishermen quite literally hang around your tea cup!
This gadget is based on an old Chinese story: An old wise man sits on the shore fishing, but he doesn't have a fishhook. When he is asked how he expects to catch a fish without a hook, he replies that the fish will come to him out of their own free will when they're ready. Whether this anecdote really makes that man a wise man is up for discussion, but at least he must have been really patient. Patient enough to hold your tea bag for you. He might not reel in a fish, but it will add to the zen quality of your tea ritual!
- Set of 4 humorous tea bag holders
- Holders in the shape of anglers
- Winner Chinese Design Challenge 2014
- Silicone figurines with stainless steel fishing poles
- Flexible holders can be used with almost any kind of cup
- Keeps your tea bag in its place
- Length fishing poles: approx. 4cm
- Dimensions figurines: 1.5 - 2.5cm (W) x 3 - 3.5cm (H)
- Weight per figurine: 10 gram