Magnetic paint is a thing of the past. This Magnetic Wallpaper - which consists of iron particles on a vinyl background - offers much more magnetic tensile force. Use any kind of wall paint to paint over the paper, blending the wall into your own dream interior.
Get started hanging five A4 sheets using the included magnets, and expand using any (strong) magnet you like. All magnets work perfectly on this background, even after you paint it. Are you looking for original ways to add that special touch to your living room or office? Magnetic wallpaper is the way to go!
- Colour: white
- Can be painted with any wall or lacquer paint
- Use white side for painting
- Grey backside with fibers that help with hanging on wall
- Perfect alternative for magnetic paint (and much stronger!)
- Wallpaper comes per roll, in a tube
- The tube is printed with instructions for applying the wallpaper
- Iron particles on a vinyl background. These particles allow magnets to adhere to the wall
- Comes with 4 powerful disk magnets and 1 star magnet
- Double the tensile strength of classic magnetic wallpaper
- Make sure the wall is smooth, clean and dry before applying wallpaper
- Use vinyl and textile glue (ready-to-use glue). Use 150 g/m²
- Clean with a damp cloth