Ice Lantern Star
Your Own Stars on Ice
Out of stock
incl. VAT / excl. €3.95 shipping
Victim of my own success.
We offer various options for delivery. You can see them all in your shopping cart.
97% of parcels reach our customers on time. We make every effort to ensure a timely delivery.
If ordered before 22:55
Christmas is all about atmosphere and cosiness. The feeling of intimacy and family when you're hanging out by the fireplace with the cold raging outside. This star-shaped ice lantern emphasises the delight of calming warmth in a frozen landscape even more.
Fill the star-shaped mould with water and place it in the freezer, where it will transform into a gorgeous ice lantern over night. Add a candle or a tea light when it's done, and enjoy the enchanting dance of the flames behind the ice. Use distilled water for a more transparent effect.
You can use the Ice Lantern Star as an atmospheric decorative piece in the garden or on the balcony, but it is also a perfect indoor decoration, although we do recommend that you place indoor lanterns in a bowl to collect the melt water.
- Plastic star-shaped mould for making ice lanterns
- Fill with water up to 2 cm below the brim
- Wait 12 to 24 hours for the water to freeze
- Take the mould out of the freezer and leave it at room temperature for 20 minutes, then poor warm water into the middle opening to get the lantern out of the mould more easily
- Great decoration for gardens and balconies
- Also beautiful indoors (sitting in a bowl)
- Make as many ice lanterns as you need
- Suitable for use with normal candles or tea lights
- Height ice shape: 15 cm