Are your little explorers still talking about their trip to London?
Let them continue their journey at home with the London Underground Playing Tent. This beautiful playing tent is a replica of the always-vibrant London "Tube".
The first step of any journey is buying a ticket. Go to the life-like Waterloo Station ticket office. The ticket office has service windows on both sides to prevent long queues during rush hour, so that you can always buy your ticket! The tent is shaped like a large cube, allowing ingress for up to three persons at a time. And when a long day of playing in the ticket office has come to an end, the "closed" sign can be drawn down to politely inform travellers that the last Tube of the evening has left.
Continue your journey in the atmospheric Tube hall next to the ticket office! Sit down in the train and be transported to your destination in comfort! Where are you travelling to today? Piccadilly Circus, Paris, Madrid, or will you cross the Atlantic to New York?
This tent doesn't merely stimulate your kids' creativity: it also encourages their reading and math skills, role-playing, social interaction and physical exercise. Not bad for a tent, is it?!
Since your children must be getting impatient, the tent can be installed quickly and easily thanks to its pop-up system. The ticket office and the Tube are raised separately and can then be attached to each other using the Velcro fastener. It can then be used for playing indoors and outdoors. The tent will protect your kids from the less pleasant aspects of nature. It shields them from UV radiation when the sun is shining, and the tent's waterproof materials will keep your kids dry when it's raining.
Which adventure will unfold in the London Underground today?
- Licensed London Underground Tube playing tent for children
- Named "Gift of the Year 2013"
- Shaped like a subway train with an adjacent ticket office
- Office and train can be assembled separately and can be attached with a convenient Velcro system
- Easy to assemble quickly: the tent pops up in a matter of seconds
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Filters UV radiation
- Not suitable for children under 3 years of age
- Train - 150cm (L) x 46cm (W) x 46cm (H)
- Station - 90cm (L) x 90cm (W) x 100cm (H)