One of the original wonders of the world were the Hanging Gardens of Babylon. And this new invention actually uses the same amazing technique; an ingenious system of irrigation. The water is stored in a special reservoir only to be exhausted to feed the roots. As a result, you won't even have to water the plants every couple of days. At normal temperatures, the water will last for about two weeks. In hot weather conditions you will have to top it up a little sooner of course.
You can hang them on your window frame or from the ceiling, use them as a decoration or even as a herb garden. Mint or parsley, for example, tend to flourish very well in this construction. The same goes for lawns, ivy, ferns and orchids, which quite enjoy some acrobatic tricks from time to time. A built-in disc makes sure that the compost and plants stay neatly in their place. The Sky Planter Recycled - the name gives it away - is made from 100% recycled material. Fill your room with more green and improve the air quality.
Fun fact: the name of the manufacturer, Boskke, originates from the Old English word 'bosky', which means: 'little forest'. Running an environmental friendly business clearly means more to them than just a marketing strategy.
- Hang the vessel from the ceiling or on the window frame
- A clever water system moistens the roots and the plant equally, so you rarely have to water them
- Useful for all plants, it prospers, among other things, with these plants
- Sky Planter has been designed by Patrick Morris from design agency Boskke
- Including 1 hook & plug, two cables (30 & 70 cm)
- Small: 13 x 9.5 cm (h x d), 210 grams
- Medium: 19 x 14 cm (h x d), 510 grams