Paper streamers are usually hung on fixed points in a room, such as window frames and curtain rails. This is often a lot of hassle: the Scotch tape won't stick, thumbtacks ruin the wall, and the streamers are always either just too short or too long. The Hanggo will solve all these issues: this unique hook clamps itself in any spot between the wall and ceiling, or in a corner. Without glue, tape, or thumbtacks! You can install a Hanggo in a second, they are easy to remove, and won't leave a trace. Create additional mounting points in your house in seconds. Convenient for more than streamers alone.
A Hanggo is very suitable for hanging temporary decorations, picture frames, small paintings, drawings your (grand)children made, your own creations, dry flowers, the list goes on.
- Easy and quick hanging system.
- Leaves 4 tiny holes after use. These are invisible unless you come really close.
- Best performance on wallpaper, plaster, wood, etc.
- Lesser performance on harder surfaces such as concrete, tiles, hardwood and plastics.
- Every Hanggo can carry up to 2 kg
- Comes in a set of 6
- Squeeze the Hanggo together as far as possible.
- Push the Hanggo into a square angle.
- Let go of the Hanggo to have the small pins attach themselves to the wall.
- Attach the decorations.
Remove the Hanggo by squeezing it until the small pins are fully out of the wall.